Monday, March 11, 2013

A Truly Perfect Egg Timer


Being a member of (i.e. subscriber to) the Cooking Club of America, I get the pleasure of testing products from time to time.  Recently the club bestowed the Maverick Egg-Perfect Color Changing Eggtimer on my doorstep.  I must admit I was in no way shape or form "wowed" by the packaging.  I found it to be bland, boring, and 80s-esque.  This was definitely an instance of "you can't judge a book by its cover."
When I used it for the first time, I half expected it to melt in the pot of boiling water.  To my surprise, the egg timer really did what it advertised to do.  It changed colors and when it said the eggs were hard boiled, they really were.
Being someone who is notorious for under cooking my hard boiled eggs, this is definitely a product I can stand by.  No more runny interiors for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make you hungry? Have a suggestion, question, or comment? Please share.